2.16.2011

Oh Hayyyy!

Oh hayyy everybody! So lately things have been kinda boring, and I think I need to spice up my look a little bit. So I'm changing my wardrobe... that's right, CHANGING it. It's gonna be great. I'm also excited, because it's SOMEBODY'S birthday tomorrow! And by somebody, I mean me. Oh yes, be terrified. I'm turning fifteen. Look out, world, here I come.
So anyways, I've been getting into Tumblr a lot more, which is kind of stupid, but I kinda like it because I can put my thoughts and feelings out there in the way of like pictures and music and videos as opposed to just words like on here. But don't worry, faithful readers, I won't be leaving you any time soon!
I know there's not many of you, but for those of you who actually DO read my blog, it means the world to me. Seriously. Lady Gaga always calls her fans little Monsters, but I think I'm gonna call you guys little Accepters. You're all so accepting!
Well... maybe I'll pass on that name... but anyways, I love you all.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me comment, question or suggestion :)